At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Sr Product Manager for our Amazon Global program.
The Global Store Sr Product Mgr will create and manage innovative international business solutions. You will identify and drive improvements to resolve existing dissatisfiers and also predict and prevent future issues. You will deeply analyze current issues to define features and process improvements, drive projects end-to-end, collaborate with technical teams to implement solutions, and deeply analyze the results. You'll drive frequent experiments where there's an opportunity to learn but proceed cautiously when decisions have big implications and would be hard to change. You'll shape our strategy in a rapidly evolving environment. With stakeholders across the company, across retail, technology, and operations, you'll have frequent opportunities to influence significant decisions.
A successful candidate will be able to understand and manage key financial levers and technical concepts. He or she will have excellent product and program management skills, communication proficiency, and motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should demonstrate a passion for working on behalf of customers, have a track record of timely delivery of large scale projects, and have the ability to operate independently. Maturity, judgment, negotiation skills, influence and leadership skills are all essential.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Identifying international challenges for all aspects of Amazon’s business
- Develop a portfolio of products or features designed to advance Amazon’s already best-in-class customer experience.
- Own the long-term vision, strategy and roadmap for your product, maintain a deep competitive awareness and think big to identify global business opportunities worthy of investment.
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders and leaders across the organization to drive strategic initiatives through leadership and influence.
- Operate with significant autonomy to deliver results and achieve the goals and objectives of both your team and the broader organization.