Amazon Strategic initiatives is seeking a passionate, talented and analytically minded senior leader to join the Prime Now Delivery Strategy team. The Delivery Strategy team is responsible for building the global infrastructure for Prime Now’s ultra-fast delivery. Since launching, Prime Now has continuously innovated and reinvented its delivery network to better serve our customers. In this position, you will be developing, integrating and launching the next significant wave of innovation in this space.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for and proven track record of thinking big, building start-up businesses and programs from the ground up and utilizing a data-driven approach to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Strategic planning skills, quantitative analysis, and the ability to organize and deliver new initiatives spanning operations, software development, business and product teams is essential. This position is part of a high-visibility initiative at the forefront of the industry which will include regular and direct communication with senior leaders. Responsibilities include:
- Working cross functionally with tech teams, retail, legal, product management, and Prime Now field operations leaders to define our delivery strategy and build the infrastructure for ultra-fast delivery operations WW.
- Working with tech teams to develop and manage a roadmap for critical technologies.
- Collaborating directly with field operators to develop, pilot, and rollout new tools and processes that have an immediate, direct, and meaningful impact on our operations.
- Partnering with Directors, VPs, and other key operational experts across the company to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives Perks:
- Ground floor opportunity to architect and shape the business direction in the ultra-fast delivery space.
- Domestic (and possibly international) travel up to 25% of time.
- Work with an amazingly talented group of people who have been recruited from around the world for this initiative.
- Become a member of an incredibly passionate team that is doing what ‘hasn’t yet been done’ and re-shaping the future of e-commerce and retail.