Amazon.com was recently voted #5 most admired company in the US, #1 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a member of the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services. You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
AWS Customer Service provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3.
As an AWS Customer Success Representative, you'll engage with Enterprise level customers, providing training, support and analysis. You will work with the other members of the AWS Enterprise team including Technical Account managers (TAM’s), Sales and Solution Architects. You will be the Subject Matter Experts on Enterprise Account and Billing issues. You will proactively help customers avoid potential issues. Dive deep to understand the underlying issues to help a customer resolve problems.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
· Being the customer-facing voice for Enterprise customers, addressing complex account and billing issues
· Working with Enterprise customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback
· Performing deep dive analysis on Enterprise customer accounts and billing statements
· Educate customers on reporting options, alerts and budgets.
· Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Enterprise customers
· Working with customer support peers around the globe to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
· Driving projects that improve customer interactions with AWS account and billing information
· Acting as the Voice of the Customer for our Enterprise customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
· Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
· Assisting with Enterprise customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events
· Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about AWS specific product and features
· Work with AWS teams to drive resolution of issues for customers
· Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated