At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. The North America Consumer Finance team has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting North America Consumer FP&A, Reporting and Insights. This role combines the best of two worlds: 1) opportunity to improve Revenue planning/reporting by uncovering new customer behavior insights, with a large opportunity for business impact, and 2) drive the total story of North America’s consumer performance for Amazon, improving processes and eliminating waste along the way.
In this capacity, you will design and build new analyses for understanding customer behavior and the impact to revenue, including the link between customer relationships and spend. You will review specific trends within product categories with the support of other retail FP&A leaders. You will also lead planning and review processes that cover every financial aspect of managing these Amazon businesses, from the P&L to the Balance Sheet to Operating Expenses and Headcount.
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including retail finance controllers and consumer FP&A, customer relationships team, central supply chain and forecasting teams. Candidates should have experience working in high visibility roles and be comfortable presenting to senior leadership. A polished professional presence and the ability to influence is critical. Candidates will also have strong business judgment and an interest in understanding consumer behavior. This position will require ad-hoc projects and analysis as needed.Key Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and improve standardized corporate profitability and metric reports that will be used by executive leadership.
- Build and enhance financial models used to forecast and report the company’s revenue and other key business metrics, including daily sales data and forecasts.
- Compile and review financial results and plans and communicate results to company leaders.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and assist in various projects.
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management.