The Amazon Kindle device team is looking for a senior leader who will develop the strategy to build and roll out a complex, data driven Customer Engagement Program. This role will be responsible for using data to identify what matters to customers, and then building a programmatic way to deliver customers relevant offers and communications that matter to them. You should thrive in ambiguous situations and love to build things from scratch. You should be collaborative and very analytical, while still maintaining a marketing aptitude. Job Responsibilities
· Lead strategy and development of a robust customer engagement strategy, including defining customer segmentation, measurement and development of lifecycle programs based on a data driven approach.
· Develop new and innovative ways to drive customer behavior on device through messaging, marketing programs and offers.
· Work directly with Software development teams on UI features and functionality that will delight customers.
· Develop innovative ways that we can communicate with customers in the ways in which are best for them – across email, social, on device, mobile, push notifications, direct mail, etc.
· Quickly launch A/B tests to test and learn across many communication vehicles, offers and programs.
· Partner with Product Management, Marketing and Content to enhance the customer experience by ensuring that all content, programs and communications that we surface to them are highly targeted and personalized. You’ll need to work closely with Business Intelligence and other cross functional teams to ensure we’re thinking about the entire customer lifecycle and impact.
· Develop programs on device that drive financial improvement and downstream impact across the entire Kindle and Amazon ecosystem.
· Collaborate with cross functional organizations like Brand, Acquisition Marketing, Consumer Marketing and Analytics Teams, Business Intelligence, and Marcom to develop a holistic customer value proposition.