Audible is looking to hire a Technical Program Manager to join the Audible for Institutions team. This team is building a new product that makes our catalog of spoken entertainment and educational content available to institutions - use cases include training for company leaders, education for students, entertainment for seniors in retirement communities and more. We are in the early stages of developing this amazing product and looking for someone who will join our diverse team of developers to build and launch this new initiative. This is an opportunity to apply your ideas from inception to product launch with a team that is constantly innovating as well as leveraging a broad set capabilities in the Amazon and Audible technology eco-systems.
We're a part of Amazon, they are our parent company and it's a great partnership. You'll get to play with all of Amazon's technologies like EC2, SQS and S3 but it doesn't stop there. Audible's built on Amazon technology and you'll have insight into the inner workings of the world's leading ecommerce experience. There's a LOT to learn! Your career will benefit from working with teams like Kindle, A9, P13N and many more.
If you want to own and solve problems, work with a creative dynamic team, fail fast in a supportive environment whilst growing your career and working on high volume (2000+ tps) services that support millions of customers worldwide we want to hear from you.
As a TPM at Audible, you will
- Work closely with business to ensure that business requirements are translated to technology requirements and subsequently drive the execution (plan, coordinate, manage) of software development projects from design through successful deployment.
- Work with cross functional teams – technology, business, marketing and operations to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs / priorities, using an Agile development framework, from concept to launch.
- Work with technical astuteness, and be proactive in seeking opens in the projects and drive subsequent closure.
- Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams – consistently and transparently.
- Strive constantly to improve and establish a new bar in performance (using objective metrics) in project execution.