The Americas CS -Voice of the Customer Team is looking for a Content Strategist to create and manage highly digestible content that's easy to find and use, including self-service online articles, e-mail communications, standard operating procedure (SOP) documents, policies, templates, and other customer service content. The successful candidate will also lead a team of content developers, coaching and developing a strong bench of talent responsible for authoring and publishing a diverse range of content. The Team
The Americas CS Content Team owns the externally facing Help self-service content and the internally facing Knowledge Center content to ensure a consistent customer and associate experience. We are a fun, diverse, and GEO-dispersed team with members in several different countries (US, Canada, Costa Rica, Germany, South Africa). Our goal is to enable customers and customer service associates to find answers to their questions leveraging a well curated bank of relevant content. We use a variety of data sources to better understand the customer and associate needs and then leverage that data to inform content strategy.
The ideal candidate will:
- Effectively manage several complex projects simultaneously while maintaining a sense of hustle
- Use project management skills to support business change, ensuring content meets a high bar for quality and is delivered on time
- Be able to work across numerous business models and create certainty out of ambiguity
- Collaborate with partner teams across Retail business and Customer Service to ensure external and internal content is effective
- Use superior writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to evaluate, uphold, implement, and evangelize global and regional content standards that reflect the voice of Amazon
- Improve business metrics and content development processes using data analysis
- Use sound business judgment to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action.
- Build knowledge using clear, concise, visually appealing, and user-focused content
- Identify opportunities to improve content development processes and tools, and drive team improvements autonomously
- Enable our internal customers to easily discover content by creating best practices in keyword assignment and building an intuitive taxonomy
- Use a combination of data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to make content decisions and orchestrate content development