Audible Finance seeks a Sr. Finance Manager to support the Technology and Product team. This position will work closely with senior finance management and key business partners across the Tech/Product group to drive the core financial processes for the business including Annual Operating Plans, prioritizing initiatives related to agile software methodology, capacity planning, decision support, identify/quantify financial/operational Risks and Opportunities (R&O) to the business, and drive ad-hoc business projects, in addition to driving P&L management. The Sr. Finance Manager will play an active role in influencing both financial and operational decisions for Tech/Product department. This role requires a self-starter with a strong understanding of IT functions, solid financial modeling background, problem solving skills, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous situations, and solid skills in people management and thought leadership. This role has regular interaction with various business units and requires strong people skills. The successful candidate must be able to think strategically, perform dive deep analytics and communicate effectively to senior management. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a solid business partner to the Technology and Product team and a trusted advisor to CIO.
- Help drive strategic planning with Tech/Product leads to support operational efficiencies and cost reduction.
- Lead prioritization of initiatives within various programs as part of on-going agile framework.
- Providing financial planning for operating expense, capital, headcount, project spending.
- Deliver key analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions.
- Build financial models for capacity planning and compile and review financial results and operational plans and communicate results to department leaders.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key department personnel, including Chief Technology Officer, SVP and his direct reports.
- Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast and deep analytics to an audience of senior executives.