Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks an experienced, self-directed individual to support AWS Product Marketing as a Marketing Operations Manager. The person in this role will work with the several cross-functional key stakeholders supporting the extended AWS product marketing organization and launch marketing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive project management experience, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for marketing cloud computing solutions.
Since 2006, AWS has changed the way that companies acquire and use technology by providing a highly scalable, cost-effective, and flexible technology platform in the cloud. AWS is growing rapidly in the U.S. and around the world with customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500 corporations. AWS Launch Marketing drives campaigns to generate demand and awareness of AWS and accelerate the adoption of AWS’s cloud computing solutions.
This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in a team core to AWS. This role is based in Seattle, Washington.
· Develop and manage content approval process for Marketing and Launch Content
· Own Messaging and Customer Reference Update Process and timelines
· Lead launch program metrics & data analysis
· Oversee Launch team budget, activities reports, and goals tracking
· Run and submit reports for AWS’s Weekly Business Review
· Track launches on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to provide accurate, official launch inventory reports.
· Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals.