Are you interested in what enables employees to maximize their contribution in their role? Do you want to figure out how to help employees growing faster, innovate ways for employees to develop in their careers and scale leaders in high growth businesses? Are you experienced at inventing new programs? Have you been able to execute and influence across multiple organizations, leaders and geographies?
At Amazon, we have fast growing and innovative entertainment and advertising businesses including Amazon Music, Amazon Video and Studios, IMDb, Photos, Advertising, Business Development and others that are expanding globally to bring new products and services to our customers. Driving all of these businesses are our talented employees who are strong owners, have the highest standards and obsess over our customers. The Human Resources team, in turn, obsesses over those amazing employees. The HR team is searching for a Talent Program Leader to help the organization understand what a high contribution organization looks like and design high-impact talent development programs to accelerate the growth of employees. We are looking for a creative leader with strong program management skills, talent development and learning experience, and ability to both design and deliver learning programs to a global workforce.
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record of inventing and adapting approaches to fit a variety of internal customer needs and organizational constraints, particularly in a consulting and/or HR environment. You must be able to interface effectively and communicate convincingly with professionals at all levels, including the executive leadership team and facilitating learning programs directly. You will have demonstrated the ability to work well in both a small team and large, cross-functional environment. The right candidate will also have a track record of project management and program ownership, driving measurable results from inception through completion showing an iterative improvement cycle in a matrixed environment. Strong analytics skills, attention to detail and communication skills are critical to this position. Critical Responsibilities and Skills
· Develop a comprehensive 2-3 year talent growth strategy and program plan, prioritizing the critical business sectors and capability needs.
· Develop full, end-to-end integrated learning and development solutions including identifying core issues, forming hypotheses, launching new programs, and employing rigorous feedback loops.
· Form and lead cross-business and cross-functional project teams to plan, organize, manage and execute complex talent development projects. Partner effectively with leaders and HR teams across the businesses to reach an agreed upon set of objectives.
· Measure and assess the impact of tools and resources introduced to the organization. Continually evaluate solutions for quality, business impact, scalability and sustainability. Conduct post launch evaluations to understand successes and improvement opportunities while establishing methods for sustained adoption.
· Bring innovation to quick solutions for immediate results, incremental improvements on a quarterly basis, as well as new program offerings and change management.