At Amazon we strive to be earth’s most customer centric company and data is a foundational component to making this happen. In this role you will be responsible for navigating this wealth of data and turning it into actionable and insightful information for business partners in order to deliver better products and services to our customers. This position, within our Digital and Device Customer Service team, will help implement business analytic solutions and data analysis aimed at improving cost and/or quality while maintaining our award-winning level of customer support.
We utilize technologies such as Redshift and Tableau to develop reporting and perform analysis that enable customer service leaders to take action on findings and recommendations. Overall Responsibilities Include:
- You will build and maintain data visualizations that inform and engage business partners.
- You analyze key performance indicators to discover root causes for customer dissatisfaction.
- You interface directly with partners, gathering requirements and owning automated end-to-end reporting solutions.
- You conduct analysis to find opportunities, highlight strengths, and provide recommended corrective actions.
- You perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc reporting requests.
- You will support multi-functional teams on day-to-day execution of projects and process improvements.