AWS Elemental is an Amazon Web Services company that combines deep video expertise with the power and scale of the cloud, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Software Development Engineer
to join our AWS Elemental Cloud Video Storage team.
We are developing a storage solution that will make it easier for our customers to take advantage of the cloud. We are looking for sharp, ambitious people to help us solve very hard problems that meet our customers' needs!
In this role, you’ll join a small, tightly-knit team that is building a service that will enable customers to store and manage their video assets entirely in the cloud. Simultaneously, we are working with other teams at AWS Elemental to integrate the storage service into our other products, providing a seamless and intuitive user experience. This role requires outstanding programming skills and a passion for user experience and design.
As a member of this dynamic team, you will contribute to all aspects of the software lifecycle: research, planning, design, experimentation, implementation, and testing. You’ll dive deep, experiment rapidly, and get things done. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love autonomy, know how to deliver, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions for challenging problems, this is the position for you!
Join us in developing solutions that give our customers the freedom to focus on what matters: transforming ideas into compelling content that captivates viewers.What you’ll do:
- Write scalable, maintainable, performant, and resilient code
- Design, implement, and test new features from user stories
- Work on a small team of very smart and highly motivated engineers
- Work in an agile development environment, always working on the most important tasks first
- Learn a tremendous amount about modern media technologies
- Have fun in a challenging but rewarding environment