Amazon Route 53 is a highly available and scalable Domain Management, Domain Name System (DNS) and Health Checking service offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS). The Vancouver based Route 53 team is working on launching a brand new product line to help our customers improve their domain management experience. This is a unique opportunity to join a team at its incubation stage.
At Amazon Web Services, we believe in simple, reliable, and low cost systems that serve our customers' needs. We are looking for developers who are technically strong, take pride in tackling challenges, excel at working in an agile environment, and get excited about owning critical infrastructure services that serve customers globally every second of the day.
Why you would want to work for Route 53:
- You will provide a service that is core to all modern Internet businesses.
- You will be in charge of the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, building, and testing new features for Route 53.
- You will operate an AWS business with globally distributed servers and customers.
- You will own one of the lowest latency, highest throughput and availability services in all of AWS.
- You will understand what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.