The Amazon Global IT Support Team is a group of seasoned, customer-obsessed, and digital specialists providing quality technical support to internal customers through all available channels. It is our mission to meet or exceed their expectations at every opportunity. The successful IT Support Specialist will be customer focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. We believe in finding the best talent and helping them grow at Amazon. We provide training for new hires and help motivated employees grow their careers. Position Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support via phone, chat, email, and ticketing.
- Troubleshooting and resolving single customer issues with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Supporting Microsoft Office, Exchange, VPN, SharePoint, Mobile devices, user accounts and permissions.
- Using remote administration tools to resolve issues on desktops, laptops, and printers.
- Ensuring proper documentation, notification, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.