- Data Driven Decisions (3D) Team
Are you a driven, data-savvy leader who thinks analytically and believes that everything can be measured and tested? Do you want to be a key member of a team building a new way for customers to discover products on Amazon? If your answer is YES, then continue reading because we are looking for YOU!
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
team is responsible for the machine learning technology powering Amazon Advertising Platform w.r.t. CTR prediction, dynamic pricing, ranking, ad relevance, ad quality, query understanding, recommendation systems, and much more. Our technology enables thousands of brands, sellers and authors to drive discovery and sales of their products at Amazon by millions of customers. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with an endless range of technical challenges to solve.
As the main person in charge of analysis and insights:
- You'll be the go-to person for asking and answering tough questions about our customers, advertisers, and our experience.
- You'll apply statistical models or algorithms to both customer & advertiser behavior data to generate insights that drive our product.
- You'll have access to the latest tools in big data analysis.
- You're a pro at moving, processing, and aggregating data across different systems in a developer environment.
- You'll lead the design, development, and maintenance of the metrics that drive the key business decisions for our program.
- You're responsible for custom analyses that will be directly presented to Jeff Bezos and his leadership team on a regular basis
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work with some of the top minds at Amazon, join our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job skews more towards analysis than it does towards engineering. From a technical perspective, you must be able to work in a developer environment, transfer data between DW/S3/Redshift/EDX, and using APIs. A Senior Business Analyst with strong technical skills will be considered.