Amazon Devices are amongst the best-selling products in the history of Amazon.com, and the device business is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. The Amazon Device Sales team is looking for a proven, results-oriented Channel Marketer to drive the Amazon device customer experience in the retailers’ stores in North America.
This team will be the expert on the retailer environment, providing insights, expertise on in-store capabilities and requirements. In partnership with the account management sales teams, Channel Marketing will develop meaningful relationships with the account regional personnel to deliver new and innovative in-store experiences. This team will lead project management for all in-store projects from inception to design to installation and reporting.
The Channel Marketing Manager, will define, execute, and deliver on a partner plan with a defined set of strategic resellers ranging from Best Buy, Target, Staples, Bed, Bath & Beyond, AT&T and the Home Depot. You will participate in developing the strategy and vision for how Amazon Echo and other Amazon devices are merchandised and demonstrated within a reseller store environment and you will develop and look after launch roadmaps based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with product marketing, marketing design, reseller marketing teams, operations, finance and executive teams to bring in store experiences to market and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality executions that are on brand and deliver new innovative experiences that customers love. Job Responsibilities
- Execute Amazon marketing initiatives in offline retail channels, including project management
- Define merchandising asset requirements for marketing initiatives
- Define process and standards on how Amazon works with reseller partners.
- Define and manage fixture production and installation via 3rd parties.
- Manage account specific offline in-store experience projects
- Create trackers and workback schedules for individual projects.
- Manage in-store fixture projects (e.g., pop-up kiosks, store-within-a-store, table top fixtures, end caps, shippers, check lane, vending machines) from inception to installation
- Understand the unique requirements for in-store merchandising execution across key strategic partners and retail accounts (set dates, execution capability, security requirements, branding restrictions/guidelines, etc)
- Manage relationships with retailers and other brands to achieve results that are greater than what each brand could deliver separately.