Amazon DynamoDB is a fast and flexible NoSQL database service for all applications that need consistent, single-digit millisecond latency at any scale.
The DyanmoDB team seeks a driven, results-oriented, innovative Business Analyst. You can expect to leverage your problem solving skills to contribute to the success of our business. You will analyze customer behavior, discover and solve business problems, and define the future of the DynamoDB product. You will build metrics and business cases to improve customer experience.
We are focused on your success and want to develop strong leaders within Amazon Web Services. A DynamoDB Business Analyst will own the technology strategy and roadmap for catalyzing growth at scale. The ideal candidate will be analytical, exhibit strong attention to detail, and be able to work closely with both business and technology teams to address complex challenges in the cloud NoSQL space.
In this role you will:
• Set direction and build the future of DynamoDB metrics and reporting – Tell the story of business trends, patterns, and outliers
• Produce written narratives to articulate new solutions
• Support leadership and key stakeholders with timely recurring and ad-hoc analyses
• Help define the future of the DynamoDB product roadmap and customer experience
• Handle ambiguity and develop solutions that work for stakeholders from various disciplines and meet deadlines