· BA or BS degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience launching, managing, and measuring complex projects.
· Strong record of managing a complex, dynamic publication schedule.
· Strong record of aligning content development strategies with business goals.
· Understanding of how to use SEO best practices to increase content visibility.
· Experience using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics to measure results and make decisions.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Adapts well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances and strategy. Responsibilities -
With the help of the blog’s Technical Advisory Board, curate the blog by selecting submissions that meet the blog’s high technical bar and are relevant, engaging, and accurate. -
Manage the blog’s dynamic publication schedule and participate in the blog post review process.
-Work across teams to drive continuous improvement around content, reach, and reader experience.
-Work with customers to find out how the blog can help them discover new solutions.
-Grow new internal and external content pipelines.
-Collaborate on marketing campaigns and other initiatives.
-Gather and analyze data that helps us measure and improve the blog’s effectiveness.