At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. WW Retail Services is at the heart of these decisions, and we are looking for a dynamic, experienced leader to join as Senior Finance Manager to support some of our most dynamic new global initiatives to delight our customers and vendors.
The Retail Systems and Services team provides strategic services related to Vendor Relationship Systems, Global Pricing and Promotions, Vendor Management, Product Imaging, Shared Services, Product Replenishment (Dash and Subscribe and Save), and more to the global Retail organization. We’re hard at work building new programs designed to streamline key workflow and implement operational excellence systems.
The successful candidate will work closely with the senior leadership to provide strategic guidance and decision support in this rapidly evolving space. This individual must be a strong and inspirational leader to raise the bar on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent to continue to build our world class Finance team.
- Quantify the entitlement and assess level of effort required to facilitate prioritization of the highest leverage projects.
- Define and alignment on the roles and responsibilities required for successful execution of projects and goals.
- Map execution plans including ownership, resourcing requirements, key milestones and timelines, and SMART goals.
- Identify key stakeholders, including executive sponsorship, and get their buy-in on execution plans.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to drive effective execution.
- Implement the governance structure and early warning systems needed to manage execution risk.