The Global Corporate Affairs organization is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing team. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance and the ability to operate under pressure, to support a new Vice President in our Public Relations organization in Seattle, WA. This positions reports directly to the Vice President.
This role requires the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. The most successful candidate must have a relentless bias for action, a strong ability to effectively communicate at all levels, be detail oriented and very organized. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is a must, as is a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate must have a demonstrated ability to manage complex calendars, coordinate domestic as well as international travel, process expense reports, update organizational charts, and act as a general liaison between your team members and leadership. In this role, you will:
· Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
· Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, supply ordering)
· Manage group logistics
· Have fun at work and help others do the same
· Partner with other assistants throughout the team and across the rest of the company