The Amazon Devices & Services team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced ground-breaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
: How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is inventing new solutions to solve important customer problems? Would you like to know more about how computer vision and machine learning can be used to solve these problems? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on a new Amazon team that's tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation.The Role
: Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more start-up than big company. We’ll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains: computer vision, image recognition, machine learning, mobile, and consumer electronics.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with top-tier companies and developers to help build incredible experiences that delight customers. Your responsibilities will include creating and owning key developer resources and relationships, and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. For key developer partners, you will also lead discussions with senior technical leaders/CxOs. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of developer needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent developer engagement and communication skills, as well as the technical understanding to drive deals across all stakeholders.
- Identify and engage third-party developers and drive opportunities
- Define and deliver a comprehensive developer program, including online resources, tools, and documentation for developers
- Build unique, compelling, and exciting presentations and demonstrations of Amazon technologies to senior decision-makers
- Develop and drive roadmap for technical content for developer-facing sites
- Stay up to date on industry trends, emerging technologies and the developer landscape
- Structure, negotiate, and close deals with key developer partners