Experience & Skills
· Overall experience of 8 to 9 years with, 4 years’ experience in Management.
· Demonstrate extensive experience in brand planning, brand planning tools, building brand book, managing pan-India ad projects with multiple stakeholders and show proven expertise in creative development, measurement and execution.
· A proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing plans that are creative, engaging, testable, and highly analytical, for both new product launches and existing products and services as well as consumer promotions.
· Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs, able to actively participate with global research and local business leaders to analyze brand perception and sales results from ad campaigns, taking a lead role in developing advertising creative and media plans based on research analysis and output.
· Experience quantitatively and qualitatively analyzing the competitive media landscape, as well as analyzing media mix models to develop measurable media channel strategy and plans.
· Experience following global standards, establishing Mass advertising best practices, driving creative strategies and producing cost effective, brand and response-driving advertising.
· Demonstrated experience developing consumer pan–India ad campaigns, showing success in driving new or existing brand/product awareness and consideration in both established and developing markets.
· Demonstrated success identifying new brand development opportunities, possible environmental or competitive threats as well as building ideas that encompass every brand touch point with customers.
· Management skills leading both high performing direct and indirect reports and internal clients, across campaign management, media management, channel management and advertising creative development.
· Experience driving the collection of market intelligence; setting market research goals in collaboration with business owners; Identifying and tracking trends in core market segments to guide creative execution.
· Strong creative intuition and demonstrated creative success, experience in test and scale ad environments and experience developing new media channels effectively.
· Strong data driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful Mass marketing programs.
· Highly effective written skills honed to develop thoughtful, strategic and detailed documents that can persuade Sr leaders of the effectiveness of the team’s proposed creative executions.
· Effective problem-solver and strategic thinker; demonstrated ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations to persuade senior leaders and stakeholders
· An Masters degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred