At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Are you an expert at finding creative ways to fit more into a day? Are you obsessed with creating perfectly customized customer experiences?
Amazon Home Services is a marketplace for on-demand professional services. With over 700 services offered and thousands of service providers, we provide the widest range of services where our customers need us most. As Operations Lead, you will inspire and influence your teammates to continually raise the bar. You will coordinate the activities of the team to ensure they are able to deliver the right products and services, at the right location, at the right time. You will obsess over small details which provide enormous delight to our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support City Manager with all city operations
· Manage incoming and outgoing inventory
· Manage procurement of supplies and inventory
· Coach and influence peers
· Allocate technicians based on skills and availability
· Dynamically re-assign work to optimize flow and customer experience
· Communicates appropriately with customers via email, text, and phone through the lifecycle of the service appointment
· Require minimal travel between worksite(s) and home site during the day
· Be the voice of Amazon to our customers
· Help Field Technicians troubleshoot issues and triage in real time
· Participates in continuous improvement activities
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation