Amazon seeks a Senior Finance Analyst to be a key partner to the newly established Amazon Prints business. Amazon Prints is a new business at Amazon that aims to delight customers by enabling creation of physical on-demand photo prints and products from a customer's own digital photo catalogue. This is an exciting time for Amazon Prints as we look to scale and grow this new business.
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will manage the full Amazon Prints p&l and work directly with business leaders to identify financial risks and develop new business opportunities. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments. Excellent business and communication skills are a must to develop and define solutions to key business questions. Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage budgeting, forecasting, and controllership responsibilities for full Amazon Prints p&l including gross margin, marketing, and fixed opex.
- Lead short and long-term financial planning.
- Build and develop analytical models for new business proposals.
- Work closely with BI analytics team to manage the reporting of key weekly/monthly performance metrics.
- Provide financial planning and analytical insights to leadership team to drive product sku management, marketing/promotion campaign evaluation, and opex investment planning.