Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Campaign Manager to build creative campaigns and assets that drive audience engagement and leads for our top-tier products and solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for designing and delivering a content marketing strategy, and all the assets associated with it. This senior-level hands-on position is perfect for a skilled Content Marketing who enjoys developing, curating, and reconfiguring content and assets, according to the buyer’s journey. In conjunction with other Campaign Managers, this role builds-out the agreed-upon campaign “story” and obsesses about getting the right message in the right format to the right communications channel, at the right time. The Content Marketer works closely with agencies and other business partners to manage the asset development, and works closely with Digital Marketers to ensure that assets are developed in such a way so that they will properly resonate with customers, and will be easily consumed through the selected communications channels. The Content Marketer often needs to create content and assets for campaign offers and other deliverables from scratch, or based on source materials (messaging documents, white papers, web pages, etc.), and should have well-developed business writing skills. Additional creative-style skills (e.g. aesthetics/design/layout), and knowledge of the usage of common digital marketing tools would also serve this person well, so that they can move quickly and work in a self-directed fashion. The Content Marketer will also manage the central campaign asset store, along with the internal campaign communications processes (e.g. monthly internal campaigns newsletter, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple high-profile marketing projects simultaneously. This key team member should have excellent interpersonal skills, and written communication skills, in order to be able to tell a customer-centric story that resonates with our core audiences. In addition, the role requires the ability to analyze campaign asset effectiveness, and optimize continuously.
This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com ** Key Responsibilities:
- Create compelling and effective copy and campaign assets that fit the appropriate audience and marketing channel, while maintaining Amazon Web Services’ brand and voice.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, and global campaign schedule.
- Oversee concept and creative development of campaign materials.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal business partners. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize results.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations, Design, Web Developers and agencies to meet deadlines and execute campaign to your specifications.
- Manage budget and goal setting, in conjunction with business partners’ input