Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s suppliers? Amazon’s Vendor Services program improves customer experience on Amazon.com by working directly with suppliers to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve vendor engagement and satisfaction and enable scalability.
The Sr. Program Manager will help build, and own a programmatic approach to manage organizational change and process improvement that will help support building the Vendor Services Program. They will work closely with engineering, product management, operations, marketing, retail and executive teams to support building a program that delivers an outstanding vendor experience and business results through continuous improvement. ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) is Amazon’s innovative program for driving process and customer experience improvement. ACES brings together the tools of Lean, Six Sigma, technology, and Amazon’s customer-obsessed culture, to drive continuous customer experience improvement.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team oriented, with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. They will be highly autonomous and have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
The role’s key responsibilities will include:
- Own the development and management of the program plans, ensuring that all activities are completed on a timely basis to the highest possible standards.
- Work closely with the business, operations, and technical teams on individual projects, features and launches to track progress, milestones, issues and risks
- Use the ACES framework to select projects, define scope and performance and develop roadmap to document processes, improve efficiency and/or vendor experience.
- Drive continuous improvement culture change through best practice sharing and advocacy.
- Build metrics/reporting/analytics to measure and improve process quality and productivity.
- Manage, analyze, and communicate relevant results to senior management