Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. We have data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Singapore, and Japan, and customers across all industries. We are seeking experienced engineers to build/optimize the next generation of our cloud server infrastructure. Our success depends on our world-class infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Engineering Team you’ll be responsible for the enablement, design and optimization of hardware in our data centers. You’ll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale server deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought leaders in multiple technology areas. You’ll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve your products performance, quality and cost. We’re changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today. Responsibilities:
· Design, implement and optimize cloud based systems used in our EDA Infrastructure and semiconductor design environment
· Develop break-through methodologies and systems enabling the cloud to fundamentally improve the productivity of semiconductor design
· Communicate and work with team members across multiple disciplines
· Support verification and design teams as well as end users
· Work with Partners/Suppliers to optimize and customize their products