Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to join a newly created Enterprise Risk Management and Compliance (ERMC) team. Amazon has a diverse set of global businesses, and each business has some level of compliance requirements across multiple areas, including Payments, Trade, Human Resources, Tax, Social Responsibility, and others. While the responsibility for maintaining compliance is with the individual business areas, this team ensures that an effective ERMC program is in place to validate each business has identified their regulatory responsibilities and established effective processes, controls and self-testing. This team also assists in risk ranking and mitigation of gaps identified throughout the organization.
As a Financial Analyst you will work with financial and business data to ensure our partners and leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to make key decisions. The successful candidate will be a key partner for the business, lead business planning, analyze financial and operational performance, continuously seek and propose improvement opportunities and support and drive initiatives to realize those opportunities. Job Duties:
- Perform financial analysis/modeling to support business decisions and identify risks & opportunities
- Create automated and scalable reporting for weekly and monthly reviews
- Develop, track, and communicate metrics that help manage the performance of the business in terms of productivity, costs, etc.
- Perform month end close activities
- Work with the business team to develop annual financial plans
- Headcount tracking and planning