The AWS New Services Incubation (NSI) team is looking for a Program Manager to work with groups across the organization to manage internal readiness programs supporting new service launches. The person assuming this role would be responsible for planning, implementing and running programs designed to prepare the AWS field to understand, sell and support our new services. This person needs to be a builder who is detail oriented, analytical, a great communicator and be able to work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
The NSI team ensures the success of new services by managing internal awareness and development programs for the AWS sales and technical field. As Program Manager, you will help stakeholders from around the company prepare the field for their new service. This includes programs for developing subject matter experts, awareness training, customer betas and sales tools. A successful candidate will be highly motivated, analytical, possess a strong sense of ownership, have exceptional organizational skills, high integrity and accountability and have a passion for process improvement.
· Design, implement and run programs supporting new service launches
· Hand’s on execution, communication and management of programs
· Network and communicate clearly with Business Development, Services, Sales and Technical teams to achieve mutual goals
· Gather and own maintenance of various data to ensure high data integrity. These data will often be from disparate, ambiguous, or complex sources
· Develop metrics and analyze trends for key takeaways to achieve business objectives BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or similar discipline
· 3 - 4 years of demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas: business development, project management, operations, sales or marketing
· Technical/Analytical ability to dive deep into data, existing processes, people and systems in order to invent, simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
· Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a complex, ambiguous and fast-paced environment
· Strong ability with tools such as Excel, Salesforce.com, wiki and document management.
· Demonstrable ability to meet tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
· Exceptional attention to detail, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Ability to work effectively with cross-organizational teams in an international, diverse and complex organization
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to positively influence decision making
· Comfortable presenting and interfacing with leadership