Amazon Devices—the team behind the best-selling Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, Kindle e-reader, Fire tablet, Fire TV, and Dash Button product lines— is currently seeking a smart, highly-motivated, results-oriented Traffic Manager to manage our Fire TV online programs. We operate in one of the most diverse businesses at Amazon–empowered to explore new ideas, channels, and tools, setting the stage for how we'll do business tomorrow.
As the Fire TV Traffic Manager, you are someone with the willingness to support (and the ability to lead) a diverse range of traffic-driving and demand generation initiatives across a wide range of external traffic channels, including email. You will work in a highly collaborative environment, touching multiple parts of the online experience, including traditional traffic vehicles such as SEO/SEM, affiliates, and display ads—as well as thinking of new traffic driving methods. You’ll be asked to dive deep into the data to understand our most efficient and effective touch points, and you’ll invent and simplify our approach to the online experience as it relates to online traffic.
The successful candidate will have a detailed eye for data to develop, launch, test, and report on market-leading awareness, education, and conversion-oriented programs touching all areas of the business. Using data to construct a point of view, and delivering thoughtful strategies will in turn drive alignment with our common stakeholders.
The ability to manage multiple milestones and shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—is critical to success in this position. Responsibilities:
- Building campaigns and executing traffic-driving efforts for large scale product and service launches, tracking tasks and dependencies across multiple teams
- Managing and tracking multi-channel marketing efforts for seasonal and promotional events
- Supporting the digital products merchandising, product management, and web dev teams on strategic demand generation initiatives as well as ‘rhythm of the business’ initiatives and programs.
- Analyzing traffic patterns and optimizing channels against direct response and awareness KPIs
- Creative asset production (in partnership with a dedicated design team)
- Editing (XML, HTML) and publishing content via CMS