The India Consumer Business (ICB) Technology team builds products and services that solve unique customer needs in Amazon’s fastest growing marketplace. We are a multi-billion dollar business with huge potential to grow in a trillion dollar market.
Our engineers own the complete business and seller experience for Amazon India, work on a wide range of technologies (including AWS and EC2) and build and operate highly scalable, low latency mobile first products and services. We are solving last mile engineering challenges around Mobile, Inventory replenishment, Payments, Logistics, Seller experience and more.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead dev teams and build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As a Software Development Manager, you will be the owner for Seller Pricing - a key business area for Amazon.in. You will lead a team of talented engineers to define, drive and execute the vision partnering with product, business leaders and global teams. You will work across large scale platform teams and build systems/services that address unique needs of Indian businesses and sellers. You will wear many different hats and work on multiple components of the entire system. You will define and drive the product from concept to all the way through to production.
As a part of this role, you will:
- Build and manage a team of Software Engineers.
- Foster career growth and a strong team culture.
- Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver incremental value to customers.
- Work with product managers/business team in developing a roadmap that helps them succeed in their business goals.
- Own Project management and Stakeholder management.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Own all operational metrics and support for your team’s software.