Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment delivering innovative solutions? Are you excited about bringing science to the art of new products?
Amazon Prime is looking for a passionate, insightful, results-oriented business analyst to help manage our ever-growing information needs and support analysis of increasingly complex business questions. At Amazon Prime, understanding customer data is paramount to our success in providing customers with relevant and enticing benefits such as fast, free shipping, instant videos, streaming music, free Kindle books and many more in the US and international markets. You will focus on the development of reporting, analytics and decision support to enable business and category leaders to create and manage their customer experiences and help our team develop brand new features for customers globally.
This position will specifically support our new discounted Prime plan for eligible customers who are receiving federal assistance.
- Building and publishing insightful metrics for senior management reviews, including standard and ad-hoc reporting.
- Analysis of historical data to identify trends and insights.
- Proposing and prioritizing changes to reporting and creating additional metrics and processes based on program changes and customer requirements.
- Collaborating with engineers to implement the design of the data architecture.
- Identifying data needs and driving data quality improvement projects.
- Supporting strategic data analysis requests.
This is a tremendous opportunity for analysts who want to develop creative, new and innovative ways of interacting with and interpreting business key performance indicators, and shape the future of the e-commerce experience for families. We're looking for innovators who want to create reliable and scalable solutions. You will have a chance to work not only with our team but also representatives from business teams around the world, to work hard, have fun, and make history.