Amazon.com is seeking a highly motivated and customer obsessed individual for the role as the Program Manager for Building Innovative Learning Solutions
This role requires innovative thinking, great organizational skills and the ability to learn new knowledge. The successful candidate will work backwards from the employees and managers, understand our work has a direct impact on customers, and can prioritize work that results in measurable impact for our customers. At the same time, the candidate should have the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity.
As such, the candidate must have strengths at both creating good ideas, having it implemented and delivering results.
The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group and dovetail program management activities with the Corporate Applications PMO office. Key Responsibilities include:
- Build innovative learning solutions to meet diverse learning needs, for example Micro-learning and Blended Learning,
- Manage learning related program by working with internal learning team and external learning resources.
- Facilitate managerial and leadership in-classroom trainings.
- Design, Plan, organize and coordinate learning events.
- Coordinate with global learning team and localization the learning solution in China