· Master’s/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
· Strong math skills particular in optimization, numerical analysis, and computational geometry.
· Experience writing native code for multiple architectures including ARM/x86/GPU
· Track record in delivering polished algorithms for 3rd party use.
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
· Experience with a Linux development environment (e.g. Makefiles, GDB, Git, Ubuntu)
· Experience with real-time systems, interrupts, and schedulers
· Experience and knowledge in building software for large scale industrial systems
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, and testing
· Experience with formal Integration, Validation and Verification (IV&V) techniques
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation