Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon's Alexa voice service and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
In Amazon’s intensely data-driven culture, Amazon Data Services (ADS) is using data and analytics with increasing frequency to inform people and peformance-related decisions, evaluate the impact of programs/pilots, and identify areas for new or additional investment and improvement. The quality management role within the Training And Quality Management Group will provide the requisite analytics “muscle” to answer important people and data quality-related questions with credible data and science, while constantly seeking innovative ways to quantify impact. This will require a combination of strong statistical analysis capability, business acumen, curiosity, and passion for using data to drive continuous quality and performance improvement.
- Creation of creative and compelling metrics, reporting and self-service dashboards
- Work closely with peers and stakeholders to access, pull, clean and analyze data from a variety of performance-related data sources
- Gather new data, link disparate forms of data, and/or creatively use existing data to propose metrics and present them in a compelling way
- Develop analysis plans and apply appropriate statistical techniques and/or predictive modeling to answer workforce and product quality-related questions
- Own and drive analyses of a Balanced Scorecard and performance outcomes data to identify relationships and trends; interpret data and communicate findings through weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Work with stakeholders and external teams to resolve performance issues impacting data quality.