· AWS Experience
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
· A team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
· Demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
· Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders
· Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as client expectations as necessary for successful program and project delivery.
· Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
· Takes proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Ability to demonstrate experience to successfully manage two or more concurrent projects/customers.
· Experience leveraging formal project management and development methodologies on an enterprise level engagement.
· Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute
· Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan with limited guidance
· Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
· Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
· Negotiation and issue resolution capabilities
· Business financial and business case development acumen
· Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology
· Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports
· Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
· PMP Certification a plus
· Scrum Master Certification a plus
· MBA or Masters in Computer Science a plus