- (at least one of these)
- Excellent understanding and experience with unit testing, integration testing, and/or UI automation.
- Working knowledge of AVFoundation, CoreAudio, or other Audio frameworks.
- Experience with Swift and/or hybrid code, bridging headers, etc.
We have a comprehensive benefits package. Here are some of the fun and meaningful perks we offer:
· Daily catered lunch, Monday breakfast and juice bar, snacks and Friday happy hours
· Free onsite gym and 25% fitness reimbursement
· Seasonal sports clubs - basketball, hockey, soccer, volleyball, softball and more
· Company sponsored events
· Transit reimbursement, paid parking and shuttle service
· Tuition assistance
· Annual Amazon discount
· Meaningful community involvement opportunities including mentoring interns, literacy tutoring and Audible Scholars, along with collaboration on start-up projects incubating in Newark Venture Partners ABOUT AUDIBLE:
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Vet