Amazon's Device and Services Design Group is looking for an user experience designer to create elegant, customer-focused interfaces while meeting business teams’ needs and collaborating with a team of passionate designers.
This designer will be responsible for designing the usability, interaction flows, and visual design of new and existing applications and experiences on our line of digital products.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Amazon.com executives for review and feedback