Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? Do you have a passion for how certification can help customers of all shapes and sizes? Do you want to revolutionize the way people achieve certification to help them advance their skills and careers? Do you have a knack for creating high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey value propositions? AWS Training and Certification is seeking a talented, and experienced marketing professional to lead our efforts to develop and deliver programs targeted at driving adoption of AWS Certification.
In this role you will be responsible for promoting our certification programs, designing and implementing inbound/outbound marketing plans, and driving the adoption of certification across multiple customer segments. You will partner closely with the certification program team to identify the needs and goals of the program. You will define the strategy for how we communicate to our customers about certification to drive the success of the program across all audiences. You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging to customers, creating compelling content to help customers understand our value proposition, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption. This role requires the ability to analyze messaging and campaign effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have superior communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. The right candidate is extremely data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders. Responsibilities
This position can be in either Seattle, Boston, San Francisco or Herndon (VA).
- Own the development of all value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for AWS Certification
- Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (e.g., website, videos, customer success stories, whitepapers, blogs, presentations, etc.)
- Work with certification and subject matter experts to distill key benefits into marketing messages
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for certification marketing programs and campaigns
- Build and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts
- Engage with Press/Journalists as appropriate
- Identify and execute on breakthrough marketing activities that reach target audience effectively
- Own website and social media content
- Work effectively across AWS with groups such as training and certification, marketing, business development, partner, recruiting, and evangelists to achieve business goals
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business