AWS Training and Certification is passionate about training and certifying customers of all shapes and sizes and revolutionizing the way people advance their cloud IT skills and careers. We are looking for a Product Marketing Leader with strong organization, collaboration, and communication skills to develop, manage, and execute go-to-market strategy and programs to drive awareness and adoption in Training and Certification programs.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy to drive market awareness and adoption in key programs, including AWS Certification and AWS Academy. You will partner closely with the education product teams to identify the needs, goals, and audiences. You will define the marketing strategy for how we bring new offerings to market and how we drive adoption across audience segments. You will be responsible for defining positioning and messaging, creating compelling content to help customers understand our value proposition, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption. You will build and manage a team of product marketing managers for each program, maintaining a very high quality bar while encouraging creativity. You’ll be able to help them make their marketing strategies, plans, and messaging relevant a range of customer audiences globally, and feel good about the process of getting there.
This role requires the ability to analyze messaging and campaign effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have superior communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. The right candidate is extremely data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
· Own the development of all value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for AWS Training and Certification programs, including AWS Certification, AWS Academy, and AWS re:Start
· Work with subject matter experts to distill key benefits into marketing messages
· Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (e.g., website, videos, customer success stories, whitepapers, blogs, presentations, etc.)
· Trial and scale creative mechanisms for attracting a wide range of audiences (e.g. college students, early career individuals, and mid-high tenure technologists)
· Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for marketing programs and campaigns
· Build and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts
· Engage with Press/Journalists as appropriate
· Work effectively across AWS with groups such as training and certification, marketing, business development, partner, recruiting, and evangelists to achieve business goals
· Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business
This position can be in either Seattle, Boston, San Francisco or Herndon (VA).