At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing Operations recruiting team at Amazon. We need an exceptionally talented Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth.
Amazon’s North American Fulfillment Operations team is looking for a Staffing Manager who wants to take a lead in helping to grow Earth’s most customer centric company. This position will provide you with the opportunity to partner with a dynamic and analytical group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a high-growth environment. This team is new and offers a challenge in developing a brand for Operations as an employer of choice within a talent pool that may not know about the complex infrastructure that delivers the iconic smile box.
We expect our Staffing Managers to be passionate customer and candidate advocates, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for recruiting, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity.
The Staffing Manager plans, directs and leads all phases of successful operation for sourcing, screening, hiring and onboarding seasonal employees within local recruiting office(s). The Recruiting Manager also develops staff members so that everyone on the team is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level. Responsibilities:
- Manage and build a team of site recruiting and service staff
- Conduct performance evaluations and prepare developmental plans for branch staff in a timely manner
- Develop and implement site labor plan and forecasts
- Utilize corporate sponsored direct mail, advertising and promotional activities to increase knowledge of Amazon in the local market. Identify and develop local opportunities for increased exposure
- Develop and maintain knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses