A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Beijing
, which will support Amazon across certain APAC countries. We are looking for HR Shared Services Team Leader
to join our Shared Services Centre. The roles will have a strong focus on both operational delivery and effective team management ensuring outstanding levels of service to our internal customers and supporting the ongoing development of our services through effective Voice of the Customer feedback.
Successful candidates will have experience of working and leading HR administrative / operational teams and knowledge of HR processes and systems. Experience in leading a customer service or shared services team would be an advantage. Responsibilities
- Lead teams working on and supporting key employee life cycle processes such as Onboarding, data management, internal transfer and leavers.
- Ensure appropriate team coverage and scheduling and also monitoring and reporting upon key SLAs and KPIs.
- Deal with escalations from stakeholders and / or other parts of the shared services function to ensure that issues are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure ongoing accuracy and processing diligence of direct team and those in the wider HR team.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders and regional and global peers.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
- Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.