· The ideal candidate must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Systems Administration and application support.
· Experience with administering Cloud Computing Products e.g. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Experience using statistical modeling or machine learning techniques for hypothesis testing or predictive analytics.
· Innovative collaborator who designs unique analytical tools and methodologies.
· Knowledge of fundamentals of database design and management.
· Experience with multiple BI platforms such as MicroStrategies, Tableau, OBIEE.
· Experience with Shiny web application framework.
· Graduate degree in statistics, economics, data science, computer science, or related.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation