Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, and an entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join the Amazon Prime Acquisition team and help define the course of the Amazon business.
Technical requirements include expertise in HTML, XML, CSS, and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, and work well with multiple teams. In addition to having first-class written and verbal communication skills in English, this Content Manager will be able to prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be innovative, and have a strong interest in online marketing.
This leader will own the creation of highly visible messaging on Amazon.com and international websites, learning and understanding the depth and breadth of the Amazon Prime business. This role demands agility to support rapid product development cycles and the drive to continually refine our messaging based on customer data.
The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to plan and execute new features, templates, and experiments with minimal oversight, partnering with business and technical teams to achieve project goals. This person will liaise with tech teams and global category teams to execute on shared goals. He or she will help to drive feature launches and site improvements to completion by coordinating with project managers, developers, the marketing team, designers, and editors in similar roles across the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and edit content and layout using the latest web standards
- Provide accurate estimates of content development to feed into a content calendar supporting the launch of new experiments
- Manage a fluid set of priorities as the business grows and changes
- Contribute other marketing copy and content as necessary
- Propose new traffic-driving content strategies
- Regularly develop, test and analyze new marketing tactics that sell products across all categories and increase conversion rates, documenting the results and sharing best practices with the team