We are looking for an experienced Named Account Manager focused on the Fortune 2000 market segment. The ideal candidate has sales experience with a reputation for over-achieving quota by growing revenues in existing customers as well as penetrating new accounts. They should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and deep technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives. This Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environments, with strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS.
- Analyze sales data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
- Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
- Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts