Do you like to solve complex technical problems? Do you want to find the next big thing in technology and empower partners to take full advantage of the cloud? Do you have a passion for globally scaling partner development programs? Then come help us make history!
This is the right role for someone who has been deep in Operations, DevOps or software engineering in the past, but wants to focus on building, advising, and teaching our partner community through scalable and programatic interactions. This role serves as the technical face of AWS to the emerging partner community (start-ups through enterprise). Passion for new and progressive technology is an absolute requirement for this position. The technical expectations for this role span a large area from distributed systems, CI/CD, database design, automation, storage, networking, and just about everything in-between.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with AWS engineering teams to advise on their roadmap, assist with architecture design, guide their implementation and help promote their offerings. The role also has a scale component that can best be met with writing technical papers, participating in webinars and speaking at technical conferences. Your broad responsibilities will include owning the technical engagement with AWS emerging technology and system integrator partners, as well as managing technical enablement of our internal Partner Development teams.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skills in software architecture, continuous deployment, automation, and operations. Strong communication skills are important in this role and the ability to speak to audiences is important.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support high scale partner development business team
- Advise partners on opportunities to grow their business in the cloud
- Provide architectural guidance on cloud-ifying partner offerings
- Capture and share field learnings with internal engineering teams
- Write technical white papers, blog posts, and provide specific technical guidance
- Provide guidance to partner engineering teams
- Promote partners internally and externally with webinars and speaking opportunities
- Turn big ideas, into products and services, and help influence the direction of AWS
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet