Love data? Love music? The Amazon Music team is looking for a brilliant, creative, and passionate professional to join our Business Intelligence team. Responsibilities include: developing customer insights and segmentation to enhance and drive acquisition and engagement marketing, optimization of Amazon Music signup funnels on all devices and platforms, evaluation and optimization of marketing and content, and developing self-serve analytical tools for use by the Digital Music product and business teams.
In this role you will work to create and surface critical datasets to the Music org for self-service analysis and reporting in order to facilitate business and product team ability to identify marketing, product and content opportunities. You will help lead the way in defining and optimizing how we measure and value customer acquisition and engagement.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of strong technical skills, superb analytical capabilities, outstanding business insight, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most complex data warehouses in the world to gather insights using data from across Amazon. You will work closely with the marketing, merchandising, product, and development teams to solve unique problems and find answers to questions that require tenacious problem solving and creativity.
Data-driven decision making is at the core of Amazon’s culture, and your work will have a direct impact on decision making and strategy for the Amazon Music Team. Key Responsibilities
- Working with marketing, merchandising, product management and engineering to identify and scope data aggregations that facilitate analysis of most common customer behavioral questions.
- Partnering with our Data Engineering team to enhance data infrastructure, data availability, and broad access to customer insights made available through Tableau.
- Join large and growing BI/Data Science team to leverage extensive music listening data to better understand customers and contribute to product and marketing strategy.
- Defining and developing tests to identify the best way to reach, convert, and retain customers.
- Reporting to senior leadership and the team at large, on customer, product and marketing insights and trends.
- Proactively developing new metrics and studies to quantify customer behavior.
- Combining online web customer behavior and offline customer attributes to gain novel and powerful understanding of Digital Music customers.
- Quickly build a thorough understanding of the Digital Music industry, its seasonality and global business trends and continually monitor the impact of important industry developments.
- Work closely with finance team to conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting and monitoring of key business activity.