Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
The Custom Pricing Operations Manager will support a rapidly growing global AWS Custom Pricing Operations team. This candidate will specifically partner with management in Sales, Strategic Customer Engagement, Business Development, Global Business Operations, Accounting, and Finance to enhance the customer experience related to custom billing. Candidates must possess the ability to manage a team of analysts, including performing accuracy reviews and creating process improvements, as well as providing career development and coaching to their direct reports. Imagination and ability to think outside the box will be a must in this highly ambiguous environment.
The candidate will be responsible for leading a team responsible for operations related to custom pricing constructs which could include global billing, evaluating and improving standard operating procedures, billing automation, and data integrity. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication skills, and will be able to communicate analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy to understand way.
· Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems.
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
· Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to custom pricing.
· Provide leadership and guidance to develop other members on the team.
· Drive continuous process improvement while developing relationships for long term solutions.
· Ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, while maintaining an independent and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Manage a team of analysts responsible for operations related to custom pricing constructs.