Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to play a key role on the Kindle Finance team supporting Amazon’s Global Kindle Direct Publishing business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon. This is a rapidly expanding global product with a growing Finance team. Our vision for Kindle is to have every book, ever written, in any language, all available in under 60 seconds from anywhere in the world.
This role requires a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and skills in business intelligence coupled with business acumen. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, analytical, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including Amazon retail, finance, and software development teams.
- Own, create and maintain weekly/monthly business review reporting of financial and operational metrics
- Perform deep dives on business trends and performance WW and provide valuable insights to the senior leadership in weekly/monthly reviews
- Support author acquisition marketing team on metrics, ROI analysis and budgeting
- Partner with author support teams including Customer Service and Content Risk Management on budgeting, forecasting and development of performance/cost metrics
- Maintain and drive improvements in unit and program level profit reporting
- Drive automation of related reporting and analysis
Additionally, there will be opportunities to participate in special projects and ad hoc support in other finance functions.