At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us be the best Cloud services provider in the industry, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Sr. HR Business Partner in Seattle, WA.
The Sr. HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to our Amazon Web Services Support organization. The role will be a part of a global HR and business team and is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
· Coaching and mentoring at all management levels.
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
· The ability to think big but also not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves."
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
· Strong internal and external customer service focus.
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action - orientated on results.
· Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills