AWS Service Catalog is dedicated to making the process managing and deploying approved assets, web applications and services into AWS as easy as possible. For more information on AWS Service Catalog please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/servicecatalog/
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to define and drive our Service Catalog product strategy and roadmap. You will love talking to customers regularly to find out what they need, but also to keep a firm pulse on where the industry is trending. You are data driven and get into the details, performing market analyses, usability studies, and studying usage patterns to evolve existing services and propose new products and features. You will also enjoy collaborating with others on targeting, branding, marketing and evangelism activities.
This is not a role for an order taker. You will help drive the Service Catalog product, and will be deeply involved in the overall vision, culture and direction of the organization. You will confidently represent the team in front of leaders of all levels across the company. If you would love to be part of a nascent, tight-knit, and nimble team with big business potential, you need to contact us today!
You must be able to:
• Work with customers to understand their use cases and their existing solutions.
• Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps.
• Address bottlenecks, provide customer input, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution.
• Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability.
• Conduct training and outreach to internal support teams as well as external customers